Spl Offer from Idea :How To Get Idea’s Cashback Rs. 2,000 On 4G Smartphones
Idea’s cashback offer on smartphone is available on first recharge of Rs. 199 or above which needs to be done within 30 days of new 4G smartphones latch on Idea Network.
Idea Cashback of Rs 2000 on 4G SmartPhones
Idea Cellular is offering a cashback of up to Rs. 2,000 in the purchase of new smartphones 4G that appear for the first time in the Idea network. The Idea loan offer is valid until April 30, 2018. Idea’s loan offer on smartphones is available at the first Rs recharge. 199 or better, which must be done within the next 30 days to new smart 4G devices in Idea Network, said Idea Cellular on its official website: www.ideacellular.com. The benefit of charging Rs. 2,000 are created in two installments. The first delivery of Rs. 750 will be credited at the end of the first 18 months while the second installment of Rs. 1,250 will be credited after 36 months.
To take advantage of Idea’s counterpart offer, the applicable Idea number and the mobile IMEI number should remain the same during the first 18 months. The reimbursement will be credited to the subscriber’s prepaid phone number, provided that the eligible phone number on the same 4G smartphone is used with the same IMEI number and the minimum recharging criteria are met, added Idea on its official website.
Conditions for availing Idea’s cashback offer of Rs. 2,000:
Conditions for availing first installment of Idea’s cashback offer:
1. It is necessary for the subscriber to recharge the prepaid Idea phone number on a new smartphone 4G with the same IMEI number at least once a month with the name Rs199 and higher for 18 months.
2. Customers recharge with long valid plans such as Rs. 392, Rs. 398, Rs. 449, Rs. 459 e Rs. You do not need to top-up 509 each month with Rs. 199 prepaid plan, added Idea on your website.
3. A cumulative charge of Rs. 3,000 (minimum) must be made during the 18-month period in the new smartphone 4G.
Conditions for availing second installment of Idea’s cashback offer:
1. Subscriber who would welcome the first delivery of Rs. 750 can only qualify for the second installment of Rs. 1250, said Idea.
2. The same device / IMEI is not a mandatory condition for the second installment of the deposit.
3. The subscriber must reload the Idea prepaid phone number at least once a month with Rs199 or higher name each month for the next 18 months, that is, from 19 to 36 a month to take advantage of this installment.
4. Customers recharge with long valid plans such as Rs. 392, Rs. 398, Rs. 449, Rs. 459 e Rs. You do not need to top-up 509 each month with Rs. 199
5. Cumulative recharge of Rs. 3,000 (minimum) should be made over the next 18 months, that is, on days 19 to 36 on the new 4G smartphone.